BBN3402SATU2020: MINGGU6 UJARAN EDITED


 

M6 – TERJEMAHAN UJARAN




Strategi Singkatan Perkataan

S1  : Awak pergi tak semalam?

S2  : Tak. Mak saya tak bagi. Awak pergi tak?


S10: Eh, dia datang kat sana ke?

S10: Mak dia ni yang marah saya semalam.

 

Word Abbreviation Strategy

S1  : You went not yesterday?

S2  : No. I'm not for. You went not?

S10: Eh, he came there to?

Q10: Mak him ni who annoyed me yesterday.

 

Word Abbreviation Strategy

S1  : You went not yesterdayYou went there yeseterday?

S2  : No. I'm not for. You went notMy mother didnt allow me to. What about you?

S10: Eh, he came there toHe came?

SQ10: Mak him ni who annoyed me yesterdayHis mother is the one who scold me yesterday .

 

Perkatan Baharu Tiada Makna

S4 : Orang kat kedai kat tepi jalan tu memang bombom!

S10: Saya guna kayu tong tu.

S10: Panaslah kat luar tu. Macam weng je kepala saya nanti.

 

New Block No Meaning

Q4 : People near roadside shops are bomboms!

Q10: I use wood barrel tu.

Q10: Heat off-tu. Like weng je my head later.

 

New Block No MeaningMeaningless New Word

SQ4 : People at the rneoadside shop ar roadside shops are bomboms!

SQ10: I use wood barrelthat barrel wood. tu.

SQ10:  Its burning out thereHeat off-tu. Like weng je my head later.My head gonna ‘weng’.

 

Penafian/Percanggahan

S7 Saya tak ambil pensel awak tau.

S8 Dia tak buatlah.

S9 : Bukan dia yang makan tadi.

S10: Dia tak pergi sanalah.

 

S4: Awak salahlah. Dia yang betul.

S5 Eh bukan yang itu. Mesti yang depan tu.

S6 Taklah. Jawapan tu salah.

S7 : Saya tak suka lah dia jawab macam tu.

 

Disclaimer/Contradictions

S7 : I don't take your pencils.

S8  : He didn't do it.

S9  : Not him who eats earlier.

S10: He didn't go there.

 

S4 : You're wrong. He's the right one.

S5 : Eh is not that. Must be the front of the tu.

S6 : Not. The answer is wrong.

S7 : I don't like him to answer like tu.

 

Disclaimer/Contradictions

S7 : I don't did’nt take your pencils.

S8  : He didn't do it.

S9  : Not him who eats earlierHe did’nt eat them.

S10: He didn't go there.

 

S4 : You're wrong. He's the right oneright.

S5 : Eh isIts not that. Must It must be the front of the tuone at front.

S6 : NotNo. The answer is wrong.

S7 : I don't like him to answer like tuhis answer.

 

Persoalan

S1: Kenapa dia jawab macam tu?

S2: Siapa yang pergi kedai semalam?

S3: Kedai tu besar ke?

S4: Dia pergi mana?

 

Question

Q1: Why did he answer sort of tu?

Q2: Who went shop yesterday?

Q3: Big tu shop to?

Q4: He goes where?

 

Question

SQ1: Why did he answer sort of tugive such answer?

SQ2: Who went to the shop yesterday?

SQ3: Big tu shop toIs the shop big?

SQ4: He goes whereWhere did he goes?

 

Pengulangan

S4: Dia pergi. Dia pergi juga semalam.

S5: Tak baiklah. Tak baik dia cakap macam tu.

S6: Jangan buat. Jangan buat lagi tau.

S7: Saya tak suka. Saya kata saya tak suka.

 

Repetition

S4: He's gone. He went too yesterday.

S5: Not good. Not good he speaks like tu.

S6: Don't do it. Don't do it again.

S7: I don't like it. I say I don't like it.

 

Repetition

S4: He's goneHe went there. He went too yesterday.

S5: Not goodIts bad. Not good he speaks like tuIts bad to speak like that.

S6: Don't do itthat. Don't do it that again.

S7: I don't like it. I say said I don't like it.

 

 

Perujukan

S7 : Budak lelaki yang datang semalam ke?

S8: Kedai yang besar tepi jalan tu.

S9 : Dia datang jumpa saya tadi. Dia tulah.

S10: Saya main bola kat padang belakang sekolah tu

 

Persuasion

S7  : Boy who came yesterday to?

S8  : A large streetside shop tu.

S9  : He came across me earlier. He's the tulah.

S10: I played the ball kat on the back pitch of the school tu

 

PersuasionReference

S7  : That bBoy who came yesterday to?

S8  : A That large streetside shop tushop by the roadside.

S9  : He came across me earlier. He's the tThat ‘he’ulah.

S10: I played footthe ball kat on the back pitch of the school tuat the back of the school.

 

 

 

Pembetulan Kendiri

S4: Saya tak suka main bola. Eh, silap! Saya suka main bola.

S5: Saya pun. Maksud saya, saya suka main bola.

S6: Saya tak faham awak berdua ni. Awak bukan pandai main pun.

 

Self-Correction

S4: I don't like playing ball. Eh, wrong! I love playing ball.

S5: I am. I mean, I love playing balls.

S6: I don't understand you both. You're not good at playing.

 

Self-Correction

S4: I don't like playing football. Eh, wrongNah! I love playing football.

S5: I amMe too. I mean, I love playing footballs.

S6: I don't understand you bothboth of you. You're not good at them.playing.

 

Topik Berlainan/Pengabaian Mesej

S1: Kedai tu ada jual permainan kita tak?

S2: Tak ada. Eh, S3. Kenapa awak tak bawa pensel saya?

S3: Pensel mana pulak?

S1: Pensel merah tu lah.

 

Different Topics/Message Ignorance

S1: Tu shop has to sell our game no?

S2: None. Eh, S3. Why didn't you bring my pencil?

S3: Which pencils are there?

S1: Red pencil tu lah.

 

Different Topics/Message Ignorance

S1: Tu shop has to sell our game noDo that shop sells our game?

S2: NoneNo. HeyEh, S3. Why didn't you bring my pencil?

S3: Which pencils are there?

S1: Red pencil tu lahThe red one.

 

Celahan

S5: Esok kita…

S6: Jap, kita main bola ke?

S7: Ha ah. Awak nak main ke?

 

Interstitial

Q5: Tomorrow we...

Q6: Jap, we play the ball to?

Q7: Ha ah. You want to play to?

 

Interstitial

SQ5: Tomorrow we...

SQ6: WaitJap, we play the ball to?

SQ7: YesHa ah. You want to play to?

 

Penangguhan

S6: Ha ah. Dia yang kuat.

S9: Hmm.

 

 

Delay

Q6: Ha ah. He's a strong one.

S9: Hmm.

 

Delay

SQ6: Yes Ha ah. He's a strong one.

S9: Hmm.

Terjemahan Literal

S1: I go shop yesterday.

S4: I don’t like eat that.

 

Terjemahan Literal

S1: Saya pergi membeli-belah semalam.

S4: Saya tidak suka makan itu.

 

Terjemahan Literal

S1: Saya pergi kedai membeli-belah semalam.

S4: Saya tidak suka makan itu.

 

Pertukaran Bahasa

S8: No no no. Saya tak suka itu.

S9: I don’t like benda tu. Tak sedap.

S10: What? Awak tak pergi kedai semalam?

 

Language Changes

Q8: No. I don't like that.

Q9: I don't like things tu. Not good.

Q10: What? You didn't go shop yesterday?

 

Language Changes

SQ8: Tidak tidak tidakNo. I don't like that.

SQ9: Saya tak suka I don't likethe things tu. Not good.

SQ10: What? You didn't go shop yesterday?

Imaginasi

S6: Awak bayangkan dia lompat macam kucing dalam cerita kartun semalam.

S7: Rupa dia macam gergasi yang kita lukis hari tu kan.

S9: Kedai tu kalau ada sayap, mesti boleh terbang.

 

Imagination

Q6: You imagine he jumped like a cat in a cartoon story yesterday.

Q7: The look of him like a giant we draw a day off right.

Q9: Shop tu if there is a wing, must be able to fly.

 

Imagination

SQ6: You imagine he jumped like a cat in a cartoon story yesterday.

SQ7: He looks like the giant we drew that day, right. The look of him like a giant we draw a day off right.

SQ9: If the shop has Shop tu if there is a wings, it must be able to fly.

 

Kesopanan

S1: Maafkan saya. Saya ingatkan ini kerusi saya.

S4: Terima kasih kerana tolong saya semalam.

S8: Sama-sama. Nanti esok kita pergi sama ya.

S9: Nanti saya tolong awak bawa kotak tu.

 

Modesty

Q1: Excuse me. I remind this of my seat.

Q4: Thanks for my help yesterday.

Q8: Equally. Tomorrow we go the same yes.

Q9: Then I help you bring your box.

 

Modesty

SQ1: Excuse me. I remind remember this of my seat.

SQ4: Thanks for my helphelping me yesterday.

SQ8:  You are welcomeEqually. Tomorrow we go the same yes.

SQ9: Then I help you bring the your box.

 

Parafrasa

S2: Awak ni tak boleh susahkan mak awak tu. Kesian dia.

S3: Maksud awak, saya ni menyusahkan dan tak kesian kat mak saya ke?

 

Paraphrasing

Q2: You can't make it hard for you. Lonely he is.

Q3: I mean you, I'm inconvenient and not the lonely kat mak I am to?

 

Paraphrasing

SQ2: You can't make it hard for youyour mother.  Pity himLonely he is.

SQ3: I mean youYou mean, I'm inconvenient and not pitythe lonely kat mak I amto my mother to?

 

Meminta Pertolongan

S2: Awak tolong tolak kerusi itu ke situ.

S3: Yang ni ke?

S4: Ya.

S3: Awak pun tolonglah ubah meja tu ke kanan.

 

Request Help

Q2: You please push the seat there.

Q3: Which is ni to?

Q4: Yes.

Q3: You please change your desk to the right.

 

Request Help

SQ2: You please push the seat chair there.You

SQ3: Which is this ni to?

SQ4: Yes.

SQ3: You also please change your deskthe table to the right.

 



Bukti kehadiran : 







Comments